(minimum 3 persons required to start the tour)
1.Guide fee (English speaking).
2.Group discounts are available
1. Customers have to report to the Meeting Point on their own.
2. Monument entrance fee, Camera & Video charges, if any, has to be borne by the clients.
3. Tips (gratuity) to guide not included.
4. No liabilities in case of non-coverage of contracted program due to ground realities.
5. Travel insurance against any eventuality not included.
1. First step towards booking is to confirm availability of guide, then
transfer amount for the stated service. The program is then confirmed and good to go.
2. A minimum of three customers are required to start the tour. If three are not available, a fee for three people would be chargeable. Clients should also be ready to walk with other clients who have booked the same tour.
3. More places (or less places) could be covered than what is proposed based on ground conditions.
4. There are no special tariffs for children or Senior citizens. If there are accompanying children (or very old people), they should be capable of going through the physical rigors of the tour, which could be quite demanding.
5. Please note all prices quoted are for English Speaking Guide. If foreign language speaking guides are sought, it would cost ₹500/- more per person per day across board. We offer guides speaking French, Italian, and German, subject to availability. Currently, no other foreign language speaking guides are available.
6. Cancellation policy would be: 100% money would be returned if departure date is one week away; 75% money would be returned if departure date is 3 days away; no refund under any other circumstances. From the Service Provider side100% refund at any time of cancelling the tour.