(minimum 3 persons required to start the tour)
1. Entry fee at all monuments
2. Transport (appropriate vehicle) expenses are covered which includes all tolls, taxes, vehicle entry fee and parking fee at all monuments.
3. Driver fee (includes his food and other expenses).
4. Guide fee (English speaking), his food and conveyance.
5. South Indian Vegetarian lunch at a local restaurant.
6. Two half litre bottles of mineral water per day.
1. Camera and video charges, if any, has to be borne by the clients.
2. Tips (gratuity) to driver and guide not included.
3. No liabilities in case of non-coverage of contracted program due to ground realities.
4. Travel insurance against any eventuality not included.
1. First step towards booking is to confirm availability of guide and transport, then
transfer amount for the stated service. The program is then confirmed and good to go.
2. A minimum of three customers are required to start the tour. If three are not available, a fee for three people would be chargeable. Clients should also be ready to travel with other clients who have booked the same tour.
3. More places (or less places) could be covered than what is proposed based on ground conditions.
4. There are no special tariffs or discounts for children of any age. If there are accompanying children (or very old people), they should be capable of going through the physical rigors of the tour, which could be quite demanding.
5. For certain tours, discounts are available for participants holding Indian passports and for clients coming from BIMSTEC countries, thanks to reduced entry fee applicable to them at ASI monuments.
6. Please note all prices quoted are for English Speaking Guide. If foreign language speaking guides are sought, it would cost ₹500/- more per person per day across board. We offer guides speaking French, Italian, and German, subject to availability. Currently, no other foreign language speaking guides are available.
7. Pick up and drop from any hotel is offered as long as the hotel is within Bangalore City limits. If pickup point is located in outskirts such as Whitefield, Electronics City, Bangalore Airport etc., it shall cost ₹500 per person one way. Else clients have to come to M. G. Road, Bangalore city (or any other mutually convenient place) for pickup.
8. Cancellation policy would be: 100% money would be returned if departure date is one week away; 75% money would be returned if departure date is 3 days away; no refund under any other circumstances. From the Service Provider side100% refund at any time of cancelling the tour.